HILARIOUS SHIP!!! ;D
Things I enjoy doing in elevators.... ;)
Annoying th i ngs to do on an elevator
1) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
2) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
3) MEOW occasionally.
4) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly. (one time, the person screamed "HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!?!?" and pounded on the door saying "THEY FOUND ME!!!" it was GREAT!!)
5) SAY -DING at each floor.
6) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
7) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
8) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
9) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't me.
10) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!" (this has VERY funny reactions.... if im with my mom or friend they'll say "Im so sorry. What kind of disorder does she have?" in a concerned tone. How many times has this happened? about 4 <3)
11) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
12.) talk on my cell phone in a Jersey Accent