The sequel to my last quiz " The Unofficial IQ Test"
Read Carefully as things my not appear as written.
For the first one, I thought the answer was it belongs to the chicken. XD
Yes I know Bicycle is a card company... a Bicycle deck DOES have cards in it... so why is it zero??
I got the #2 right...
YESSSSS i was the only 1 hoo got # 2 rite
I got number 2 right as well.
I also got number 2 right
1) Pittsburgh is a city. Chickens do lay eggs.
2) No pop info on Chili.
3) Bicycle is a card company.
4) After the 14 year span the year is 2009, our "current" year.
5) The Iron, i gave the demensions not the weight.
6) In a loaf of bread you get bread, NOT toast.
Thanks for taking my Quiz remember to check out the original quiz.
On number 3 be more specific say in the question that your talking about the company and not a two wheeled form of transportation. On number 4 clarify what you mean by current because some of us who are taking this 12 million is the closest to the answer because we are taking it in 2011.
That would ruin the question.