umm im gonna mourn because every thing ive lived for is ending
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HARRY POTTER!!!! I mean, I would be celebrating my friend's birthday, and I'll be thinking of her!! :)
1. THINK ABOUT HARRY POTTER ALL DAY, EVERY SECON EVERY MINTU EVERY HOUR
2. DO HARRY POTTER REALTED THINGS
3. SEE THE MOVIE :')
4 CRY, CRY AND CRY
I DON'T WANT IT TO END NYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I won't see Harry Potter on that day.....the theater is going to be crowded, and i have to get there early. Along, with the fact i will get an awful seat.
I'm dressing up and going with my mum&aunt&cousin&sister.
P.S. Be jealous of the Droobles. :D
I'm gonna cry in the theather. Its the end :(
WeAreBroken, then magic will only end when you truly forget it.
of course, i let my sadness cloud that fact
Options: None of the above( I am being forced to travel towards Prescett).
I'm seeing it (of course) and sobbing during/after (of course) and then ranting on about it for the next years of my life, forcing my children to grow up with it (of course) and living a very happy life with Albus Severus Potter. (of course) ;)
Imma gonna be seeing Harry Potter at the midnight premiere with my besties Cole and Morgan!!! (:
1. Get picked up from camp. (Like every Friday)
2. EAT DINNER AND GO SEE HARRY POTTER WITH MY FRIENDS!
3. Be sobbing hysterically and would have to be removed from the theater. :P
4. BEG TO WATCH IT AGAIN!
5. CELEBRTE THAT VOLDEMORT IS DEAD!!!!