TUATARIA SORTING HAT QUIZ

TUATARIA SORTING HAT QUIZ

by: df3ba

Square up y'all, and let the House Cup competition begin, Nerdfighter/Tuataria style - FIND OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL IF YOU REALLY ARE KOALA. Oh, and DFTBA.

  1. 1

    A wild French the Llama has broken into the Tuataria Google Doc mainframe. It is about to delete, destroy, and erase several irreplacable documents, listed below. In what order do you save them?

  2. 2

    Given the choice, you would most like to invent a potion that would guarantee you:

  3. 3

    If you could have any power, which would you choose?

  4. 4

    Which would you most like to be?

  5. 5

    Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try to open?

  6. 6

    Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?

  7. 7

    You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?

  8. 8

    Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?

  9. 9

    Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?

  10. 10

    Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:

  11. 11

    Forest or river?

  12. 12

    A sobbing stranger approaches you asking for help. You:

  13. 13

    What are you most looking forward to doing in Tuataria?

  14. 14

    Moon or stars?

  15. 15

    Which of the following would you most like to do?

  16. 16

    Which road tempts you most?

  17. 17

    Heads or tails?

  18. 18

    One of your house mates has blatantly cheated on an exam. Your teacher draws you to the side and asks if you know if he cheated. You:

  19. 19

    Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry. Do you:

  20. 20

    Dawn or dusk?

  21. 21

    What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?

  22. 22

    After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?

  23. 23

    How would you like to be known to history?

  24. 24

    You and two friends need to get to a Nintendo guarded by the evil Red Green, who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:

  25. 25

    Which House would you most like to belong to?

Created by df3ba

Categories

© 2017 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content